School Bus Service – Academic Year 2020-21
We are able to offer 4 morning pick-up and 2 afternoon drop-off routes every day during term time serving areas such as Claygate, Cobham, Esher, Molesey, Walton and Weybridge.
We are now expanding our pick-up services to include Ashtead, Leatherhead and Fetcham. Should demand increase we will look to add a drop-off service too.
Morning buses aim to be in School by 8.20am.
Evening buses depart School 4.10pm.
The minibuses are driven by Parkside staff.
The School Bus Service is currently charged per journey (and are payable in arrears via the School Fee invoice).
The charge bands from September 2020 are:
|B||£2.50||Notre Dame / Oxshott / Ashtead|
|C||£3.00||St George's Hill / Claygate / Esher|
|D||£3.75||Weybridge / Walton / Thames Ditton / East Molesey|
|E||£4.00||Raynes Park / Pyrford|
|home||£1.00*||(a £1 surcharge will be added from / to home if possible to be arranged)|
We provide a fully flexible service so that if your regular booking needs to change at all, so long as you inform us before the journey starts, you will not be charged.
Please see the School Bus Map for further details including destinations, stops and timings.
In order to take advantage of the Service you will need to complete the:
• Booking Form (to confirm the number of journeys that you wish your son to make)
• Contract (to be signed by parents)
• Minibus Code of Conduct (to be signed by your son)
These are available from:
Mr David Williams, Assistant Head - firstname.lastname@example.org
Bus Route Map
PARKSIDE SCHOOL BUS SERVICE 2020-21
Pick-Up Routes to Parkside
Covid 19 Procedures
We have risk assessed the Service and will be adhering to the latest guidance from the government with regard to safe travel for pupils during the pandemic.
• Reduced capacity on the buses with all passengers facing forward
• Drivers to have face coverings with them for when exiting the vehicle and assisting passengers in any way
• Seats with seatbelts fastened are not to be used
• First passengers to board, sit at the rear of the vehicle
• Face coverings: Passengers to wear these from boarding to alighting the buses
• Hand sanitiser to be supplied by School for all passengers to use on boarding or alighting the vehicle
• Vehicle touch points to be sanitized before and after each trip
• All minibuses are regularly deep-cleaned.